August 5, 2016

First Trip to the Dentist



Well, well, well, I have written three posts for this blog in previous month, now august is coming, so please be nice august! I hope can write four posts or more in this month! Haha, by the way I have changed my blog design, from “yippy blog” to simple blog. Well, I hope you enjoy it, and now you can follow this blog! Click (+) button on blog header for follow this blog, and leave me a message on comment column for asking to follow back, yiha!

By the way, I feel something wrong with my tooth when I’m drinking cold water, it’s very annoying. I was thinking to check up my teeth to dental clinic, but I feel so scared. I remembered when I first meet the dentist, his tools, and the sound of drill, make me get a nightmare after that. It happened around 6 months ago, when I feel annoyed by my tooth, with innocent face I go to dental clinic to check up, but the dentist say that he want to wipe plak on my tooth, with innocent face I say yes, then he is take his drill and do it, I think never see the sun again.

But, I feel better after that, my teeth is like new, and I can eat anything without thinking about my teeth, thanks doc. But, it happened again, now I feel annoyed by my tooth when I’m drinking cold water, and I’m not ready to meet the dentist again, perhaps I still trauma with the sound of his drill, hahaha. Now, I’m just trying to keep my healty mouth with brush my teeth everyday in the morning and when I'm going to sleep in the night.


So, why I’m write this post in english? I'm just trying to improve my english with write this post in english, I’m joining blogger english club and be participat of their challenge that called “English Friday”, hahaha. So, leave me a comment or critism of this post, it's can make me better than now.


Happy Friday!



1 comment:

  1. I wonder if you've ever gone to see a dentist when you were still a child.. :D

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment ..